Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF98N router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF98N router easily by entering the correct code. Once unlocked, the MF98N router will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF98N Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF98N Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF98N Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF98N Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MF98+ might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours