ZTE MF985 is a new 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot which could support LTE Category 4. It could achieve download speed up to 150mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. ZTE MF985 is sold by the network providers in locked status. The Factory unlock code is available to unlock this router. You can unlock ZTE MF985 easily by entering a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF985 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free codes as this can make your router permanently locked.
How to Unlock ZTE MF985 router
- Make sure your ZTE MF985 WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF985 router.
- Switch on your router after inserting the SIM card in it.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to it using your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF985 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE MF985 Router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MF985 might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours