ZTE MF903 is a new 4G Pocket WiFi Router supporting LTE Category 4. It could achieve download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps. It has a 5200mAh, which provides a long back up and can be used as a power bank to charge other devices like Smartphones, Tablets etc.
ZTE MF903 router can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. To unlock ZTE MF903 router, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF903 Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF903 Router is at least 30% charged. If not, then charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF903 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MF903 router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your MF903 router might reboot to apply the new setting.
- Add new APN settings if required.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours