ZTE MF28B Router is a high-performance 4G router designed to meet the needs of high-speed WLAN any time and any place. Based on LTE, It could achieve download speed up to 100mbps and upload speed to 50mbps
Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF28B router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF28B using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF28B Router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF28B Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF28B Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a cable or establish a Wireless connection with your computer.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF28B IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MF28B router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your MF28B router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile settings according to the new network, if required.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours