The MF287 3neo LTE Router could support 4G LTE advanced Category 6 and achieve up to 300 Mbit/s for downlink and 50 Mbit/s for uplink. It is also equipped with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band WLAN and connects a total of up to 64 devices simultaneously. Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF287 3neo router is now available. You can unlock ZTE MF287 3neo router by entering a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF287 3neo router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it. You can buy the unlock code from us or from any other server.
How to Unlock ZTE MF287 3neo Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF287 3neo Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF287 3neo Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch it ON and wait for it to load completely.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF287 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile according to your network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours