ZTE MF271CA is a new 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, which supports the 4G LTE Frequencies 700/1700/2100MHz. The peak download speed of it could reach 75Mbps and upload speed to 25Mbps and up to 10 wireless devices could access the internet simultaneously.
ZTE MF271CA is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF271CA router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF271CA Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF271CA router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF271CA router.
- After inserting the SIM card into your router, turn it on and let it load completely.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might reboot to apply the new settings.
- Add new profile as per your new network if required.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours