ZTE MF253V 4G LTE Gateway is the new 4G LTE Router to support multi-mode networks. It provides a download speed of 100Mbps and uploads of 50Mbps under FDD networks, downlink speed could reach 68Mbps and uplink to 17Mbps for TDD mode. Factory unlock code of ZTE MF253V is now available. It is so popular that it is sold by the network providers in locked status. To Unlock ZTE MF253V Router, you will have to enter the correct Unlock/NCK code. Once it is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF253V Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF253V WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF253V router.
- Switch ON the router after inserting the SIM in it.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF253V IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours