ZTE Flare is newly released 4G unified mobile WiFi Hotspot with Qualcomm chipset. With the ability to support LTE Category 6, ZTE Flare could achieve peak download speed up to 300mbps, which will be useful for users around the world that want to have the fastest possible mobile broadband experience.
It is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. To unlock ZTE Flare router, you have to enter the correct unlock code which can be obtained by placing the order. Once the ZTE Flare router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE Flare Router
- Make sure your ZTE Flare WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE Flare router.
- Switch ON your router after inserting the SIM card in it.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE Flare IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, Your router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours