ZTE 3Webgate 3 is a popular router that is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that you can unlock ZTE 3Webgate 3 using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE 3Webgate 3 Router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE 3Webgate 3 Router
- Make sure your ZTE 3Webgate 3 Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE 3Webgate 3 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, turn the ZTE 3Webgate 3 Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE 3Webgate 3 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile according to your network, if required.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours