Vodafone R212 is the new LTE hotspot from Vodafone to work with its 4G Network. It could support peak download speed up to 100Mbps and up to 10 users could share the WiFi connections simultaneously. Vodafone R212 is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the Vodafone R212 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock Vodafone R212 Router
- Make sure your Vodafone R212 router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Vodafone R212 router, switch the Vodafone R216-Z WiFi router on.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone R212 router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your Vodafone R212 router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your Vodafone router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours