Vodafone K4203-Z factory unlock code is now available. To unlock Vodafone K4203-Z modem, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your modem as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock Vodafone K4203-Z Modem
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Vodafone K4203-Z Modem.
- After inserting the SIM card in your modem, connect the modem to the USB port of your computer or laptop.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on Vodafone K4203-Z IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE Modem.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the Modem might reboot to display the new network.
- Create a new profile according to your new network, if needed.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours