In India, Idea is selling Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ WiFi Router in locked status and it does not allow you to use any other SIM. After going through this post you will be able to unlock this router. Before proceeding with the unlock you have to check the firmware of your device by going to the device settings. If the Firmware is MW40_HN_2.00_08 and device name is MW40, it can be unlocked.
How to Unlock Idea Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub
- Turn off your Idea Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “X”, insert the SIM card of network “Y” in your Idea Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html
- Your Idea Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.