Alcatel has launched a new MiFi router in the U.K. by EE carrier, dubbed as Y853. It is called Osprey 2 4G mini router by the EE. Osprey 2 mini router support peak download speed to 100mbps and upload speed to 50mbps on LTE networks available. It could support LTE network on frequency band 3, 7 and 20 (800/1800/2600Mhz), which means it could work well with almost all the countries in Europe and Asia.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y853 EE Osprey 2 Mini
- Turn off your Alcatel Y853 Mini Router.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “X”, insert the SIM card of network “Y” in your router.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/
- Click “Connection”. The device will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- Your Osprey 2 Mini router will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card. If it is not accepting the code follow this post.
- If it does not show the network, create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.