How to Unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 Mini
- Turn off your Alcatel Osprey 3 Mini Router.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “X”, insert the SIM card of network “Y” in your Alcatel Osprey 3 Mini Router.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/
- Click “Connection”. The device will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- Your Alcatel Osprey 3 Mini Router will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card. If it is not accepting the code follow this post.
- If it does not show the network, create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.