Alcatel MW40V Router is sold by so many network providers in locked form, means it can only be used with a specific SIM. Now we can provide NCK codes to unlock Alcatel MW40V Router. After unlocking your router will work with any sim in any country.
How to Unlock Alcatel MW40V Router
- Turn off your Alcatel MW40V Wifi Router.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “X”, insert the SIM card of network “Y” in your Alcatel MW40V Router.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1
- You will be asked to enter the username and password. Enter the credentials.
- Your router will prompt you to enter the NCK. Note: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply/OK button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.